Sunday 3 June 2007

hello!:) hows it going ?? I am soooo excited and smiley atm and probably irritating ppl I am around but I cant help it God is awesome!!!!!!!!!
eveything just seems to be clicking into place at the moment and its grt! dont get me wrong there are still major things in my life that i want to see sorted but God is dealing bit by bit with all the things that i have prayed about and all the things he has promised me over the years and its exciting cos God aint finished yet and... the best is yet to come!!!!!!!!!!
A song we sing in church says: bigger than the air i breathe, deeper than the ocean deep , higher than the stars above -You are! In the heavens ,on the earth there is no one like you God and these words are not enough to tell of who you are- who can know the mind of God , who can understand your ways? and these words are not enough to tell of your great name.
thats my God ...awesome, amazing, incedible and yet interested in me!!!!!!!!!!!interested in whats going on in my life and when i am happy or sad, he knows when i am laughing or crying and he knows the best way to make it right! God you are soooo good!!!



1 comment:

Helen said...

Hi Lynn,

Your so great, i love your passion for God. He is awesome, yes. God see's your heart for Him and He will bless you richly. I miss you loads and your beautiful kids! I cant wait to hear and see you singing and to see how God has worked in your heart over the time, He is definately doing amazing things in and throug you. I see such a strength in you, God smiles and sings over you lynn. Keep faithful. Love u lots
Helen xxxxxxxxxxxx