Sunday 27 May 2007

i actually dont know what to write about as i start this- i have sooo many things buzzing around in my head, some good, some amazing! and some i would rather just forget but where and what do i write here??...

Every day God reminds me that He alone is the only truly trust worthy person we have completely in love with us and wanting only what is best for us, just like a parent wants good things for their children... He only wants the best for us and holds it in his hand, all he wants is for us to reach out and grab it whole heartedly. He alone is so completely unselfish that he cares for us without ceasing and wants us to be happy, safe and he sacrificed everything for us so that we could have a great life!
People being human can and do let us down and lets be honest we let people down, ok we might not mean to but we do cos we are human! with thoughts for ourselves and its natural - but God he never lets us down he completely knows the absolute best for us and strives for us to get it!

God is 'the friend that sticks closer than a brother 'and thank God for that ! friends are precious and i praise God for all of my friends they truly are so special to me but thank you Lord for loving me and sticking close. I couldnt have got through times in my life without Jesus by my side things people ( even my closest friends ) dont even know about He knows and he cares really he does !!

please , please give jesus a try he wont barge into your life he needs an invitation! he doesnt push you he is a true gentleman" ask and you will receive seek and you will find knock and the door will be opened to you for the love of the lord has no end!!"


No comments: