Monday 18 June 2007

just a thought...

Noah told his people about God and the plan God had told him, He told them there was a way out ... the ark... everyone laughed at him, thought he was crazy, he even had ridicule from him family!
noone believed him and the result???
alot of people lost their lives!

today jesus has a plan- he has accomplished the main part... he died for our sin, he defeated death and he rose again!, providing a way whereby we can go to be with the father in heaven... but... when we try to tell people we get laughed at, ridiculed and people think we are crazy...

He is coming again!!! and it is our responsibility to ensure our families dont get caught in the flood ( so to speak) who cares if we get laughed at??? we need to persevere, like Noah and get our families to safety... in relationship with Jesus Christ _ the only way!

so keep going and keep telling people about Jesus for the reward far out weighs a bitof name calling and if you are one of the name callers , if you think I am crazy just think about it Noah was proven right maybe, just ,maybe I will be too where do you want to be on the boat or drowning on the outside??

make your decision for he says" I am coming soon!!!"

1 comment:

Foz said...

People may think we're crazy, but I suppose if you weren't a Christian you would think that.

I know in my experience that people think I'm a bit mad for what I believe in. I mean how can I be all 'scientific' yet still believe in an omnipotent, omniscient, all-powerful, all-knowing, all-loving God?

Well to me it makes perfect sense. :-)