Monday 22 October 2007

oh dear!!!!!!!!!!!
so sorry was feeling very sorry for myself last week, get like that sometimes until i am reminded of how amazingly brilliant God is!!!

so this week has been alot better and God has continued to put people around me, provide for me and the kids and give me a peace and a joy, habbakuk talks about praising despite everything even when things go wrong :

habbakuk 3v17..." though the fig tree does not bud and there are no grapes on the vines though the olive crop fails and the fields produce no foodthough there are no sheep in the pens and no cattle in the stalls...YET I WILL REJOICE IN THE LORD! I WILL BE JOYFUL IN GOD MY SAVIOUR!!"

i have learnt that when i praise His name , thename above ALL names there is release and his joy fills my heart whatever i go through i leave it with him sometimes hard but neccessary! and he never fails me , he will make a way in the wilderness h will guard our hearts and minds if we let him!!!

the sovereign Lord is my stength!!!!

ciao x

No comments: