Thursday 25 October 2007

Its the start of something new!!!

Isaiah 43 v 18 and 19: "forget the former things , do not dwell on the past,
see I AM doing a new thing!now it springs up from the ground do yo not perceive it?
I AM making a way in the desert and streams in the waste land"

Today is the start of my new chapter i am putting away the former heart break and focusing on the amazing future God has promised for me, i am not pretending that it will be like turning off a switch... its much harder than that but here today i make a choice to focus on my future and not on my past to run with God and leave the impossible to the creator!!!

As for me and my household we WILL serve the Lord and we will look towards a bright future with him,

God wants the best for us all, we are his children and as a parent i want the best for mine also so today marks a point in my life which i pray will make a difference to us all.

AMEN.

1 comment:

Foz said...

Amen!

It's worth grasping hold of the fact that God has things that are so much better in store for us, not just in the next life, but also in this one, if we just choose to grasp hold of it and keep looking to him.

I'm with you on this one Lynn! :-)