Friday 23 March 2007

so here i am a friday night and in alone AGAIN! so i thought i would share a few things that have gone on recently... God is still amazing me all the time- every day i learn new and exciting things about him, we can never get to the end of him he is soooo amazing!
i have to keep remembering that he is sooo awesome we can never fathom him out and he see's and knows all things.... so when i get down cos nothing seems to be happening i have to keep in my head and my heart! that he knows the plan the blueprint of my life, he see's the bigger picture!!i dont know how, and why and when even who.... but he does! all i have to do is trust him because he loves me and wont let me come to harm.
can you imagine sitting at the feet of Jesus how many questions would you ask! well you can do that even now sit at his feet and pray , talk to him and know that he will answer you he will be found by those who seek him!

No comments: