Friday 23 February 2007

name above all names!!!!!

This is kinda turning into a journal for me so sorry if you are bored but i am the kind of person who needs to write things down. I am bored this week all my friends are away on holiday and its lonely! i hate sitting in on my own- too much time to think! and there is never anything good on tv to watch! hey ho , its back to work next week so i will be busy again:)
I am reminded of a christian song that is a praise song to God in it it says:"Name above all names, You are worthy of all praise" and is talking of Jesus He is the name above all names... think about that for a minute above all other names like...cancer, disease, even death if we believe and trust Him. He already beat death and came back from the dead so what else can stand against him?!!!
amazing eh?!
He truly is worthy of everything we can bring him. And if we do praise his name , lift him high above our situations we will see change and experience healing, believe me i have seen this.

1 comment:

Foz said...

Well even if it is turning into a kind of a journal. I like it.

Keep it up!