Sunday 28 January 2007

Have been at church today, God is amazing, He knows just what you need when you need it!
we had a guest speaker today he spoke about the plans God has for us there is a verse in the bible that says "I know the plans i have for you , plans to prosper you and not to harm to give you a hope and a future"God does have plans for us and sometimes life can get in the way but if we just come to God he will make a way where there seems no way! Did you know God never breaks a promise and he has no favourites so all of the promises in the bible were written for you as much as me, as much as moses! awsome!!!! My year has been awful but i know that he has something amazing waiting for me to collect at the end of it all and what doesnt kill me will make me stronger and as he has a future for me he aint gonna let it kill me!!:)

No comments: