Sunday 28 January 2007

and now for something different...

Thought i would waffle a bit about some of the other things in my life, incase you getting bored although i am sure you arent?! ... I am currently doing a degree towards eventually becoming a primary teacher, i work as a teaching assistant full time and have 2 children one 6 one 2 !!arghhh they are gorgeous but hard work as you can imagine... I am really lucky to have an amazing family and awesome friends have needed them all this past year and here publically want to say a big THANK YOU !! couldnt of got here without you:)

Dont have time to watch films but am addicted to csi love trying to work out all the clues! its so clever, but most of the time end up watching nick jr or cbeebies!!!!!!! the joys of motherhood.

My job involves me looking after children with social needs so if you have any behaviour tips or social games leave them for me to try out! all offers gratefully received.


1 comment:

Foz said...

Glad to see you join me in the blogosphere!

Nice work Lynn. Looking forward to seeing it develop.

As you said it's a good way of spewing out your thoughts, not that I've really showed any of mine on my blog yet :-)