Monday 26 May 2008

a stroke at 32??!!!!...WHAT????

well a scary week this past one
suffering a 'mini stroke' at the age of 32 with 2 small children is not funny!!!

just when you think everything is coming together something happens to trip you up

got to slow down, got to stop stressing, got to exercise and look after myself - got to !!!!!!!!!!!

dont know the cause but cant take the risk of it happening again, taking a stand spiritually - i will continue to sing, pray, worship I know thats my call and nothing will hinder it now! but physically slowing down workload and uni stuff taking a back seat.

everyone has been awesome and i thank you all for your prayers, support, visits, flowers and babysitting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! awesome friends truly

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

Foz said...

I was shocked to find out this had happened.

I'm so glad God is with you though. He will reward your faithfulness. :-)