Thursday 3 April 2008

Our God is a great big God!!!!

So life is better since i last wrote God has blessed me, shown me so much and taught me immensely.
I am so so grateful to Him or my life, the things I have and the things He has given to me. Things are still a little rough but I know in Him all things will work together for good, I am learning that things I think i need sometimes aren't the things i actually need and God knows what I actually need cos he knows me better than i do he is my creator and he alone see's the bigger picture!!!!

Those of you who have loved me supported me and been there for me I thank you so so so so much!

My God is faithful and never changes he is incredible and mighty to save and I know he holds the key!!!

So at the moment I am trying to move house, things here aren't good trusting him to provide for us, will keep you informed. nearly the end of my degree course now so closer to teaching at last!!!

and back singing for my Lord its great!! loving it = he is so worthy and I hope i give my best.
He is using me to write songs as well as sing I love it and hope i can be used more to bring glory to him and minister to people.

will scribble again soon...

God bless <><

No comments: